APRIL FEATURES THREE STRAIGHT HOME WEEKENDS, TWO SPECIAL AFTERNOON START TIMES AND MORE FUN PROMOTIONS & FAN ACTIVITIES!
Las Vegas, NV (April 1, 2022) — Lights FC heads into its second month of the season with three back-to-back-to-back weekends of Saturday home matches in April (9th, 16th & 23rd) filled with fun activities for fans (and dogs!).
Promotional details for each match includes…:
- Saturday, April 9th at 2pm (Presented by U.S. Bank):
- Women’s Soccer Doubleheader featuring an attempt to break the all-time state attendance record for women’s soccer.
- Lights FC vs. Colorado Springs kicks-off at 2pm followed by UNLV Women’s Soccer vs. University of Arizona at approximately 4:30pm.
- Pac-12 opponent University of Arizona poses big test for Lady Rebels
- Saturday, April 16th at 4pm (Presented by America First Credit Union):
- Presented by America First Credit Union, our “Bring Your Dog to the Match” features free admission for all leashed dogs with an adult ticket.
- Multiple planned on-field activities for our furry four-legged friends, including during half-time and post-game. Additional details to be released the week of the match.
- Also, Lights FC takes on the Pittsburgh Riverhounds that day (which we think a “Riverhound” is a dog but no one knows for sure!).
- Saturday, April 23rd at 7pm:
- Following the match Lights FC fans will celebrate with a special Red Apple Fireworks Post-Match Show!
- Lights FC takes on L.A. Galaxy II under the lights at Cashman Field setting the stage for a beautiful setting for the best fireworks show in sports from our friends at Red Apple Fireworks (based in Pahrump, NV).
To learn more and purchase individual tickets, visit LightsFC.com/Tickets.
About Las Vegas Lights FC:
Established in 2017, Lights FC brought professional soccer to the Entertainment Capital of the World. A member of the United Soccer League Championship, the second division professional league in the United States, Lights FC averages close to 8,000 fans per match playing in downtown Las Vegas at historic Cashman Field. Named by Sports Illustrated as the “Most Interesting Team in the World,” the Club is known for its unique match day experience and was recently voted “Best Sports Value” in Las Vegas. Additional information can be found at LightsFC.com.
All Media Inquiries should be direct to: Communications@LasVegasLightsFC.com