Las Vegas Lights FC will provide a fun, safe and fan focused environment for all home matches at Cashman Field. Fans are encouraged to participate in supporting the club through cheers, singing and respectful fan participation. It is the club’s expectation that fans will be courteous to their fellow patrons, fans, players and referees. Cashman Field is a no-smoking facility.
Las Vegas Lights FC expects all fans to abide by the following Code of Conduct and Policies.
- All patrons entering premises subject to search and bag check. See clear bag policy.
- No obscene or abusive language, behavior or signs.
- No chants with inappropriate language including any comments regarding racism, sexual orientation or ethnicity are permitted.
- No fighting, taunting or threatening remarks and/or gestures.
- Alcoholic beverages must be consumed in a responsible manner and only by those of legal age. Intoxicated fans will be subject to ejection from stadium and/or arrest.
- No pitch invasion or unauthorized field access. Violators will be subject to prosecution.
- No occupying non-general admission seats without an appropriate ticket.
- No flares, incendiary devices, smoke bombs, sparklers, and fireworks of any kind are allowed in stadium. Possession of any such device or use is subject to immediate ejection.
- TIFO’s and banners in support of Las Vegas Lights FC are encouraged and welcome. Unless specifically approved in advance, banners may not exceed 3 feet in height and 4 feet in width. Banners may not cover existing stadium signage or obstruct the view of other guests. Banners with profane, inciting, political or otherwise inappropriate messages will be removed. All such items subject to search upon entry.
- Fans will comply with Las Vegas Lights FC and Cashman Field staff regarding all stadium policies and emergency response procedures.
- Refrain from any activities that damage the reputation of Las Vegas Lights FC or the USL.
LAS VEGAS LIGHTS FC SMOKE POLICY:
Fans are not allowed to possess or use any smoke devices in stadium.
- No fan shall discharge any smoke device at Cashman Field.
POLICIES AND INFO:
BANNERS, SIGNS AND FLAGS
Banners, Signs and Flags are permitted and may be displayed in the stadium, provided handheld, soccer-related, and are in good taste as determined by Lights FC management. Signs may not interfere with with the playing field or other stadium signage. Management reserves the right to remove any sign at any time. All banners, signs and flags are subject to search upon entry into stadium.
No outside food or beverages of any kind are allowed into Cashman Field.
To ensure public safety and a smooth entrance for fans on matchday, a clear bag policy will be enforced. All bags are subject to search
- Bags that are clear plastic or vinyl only. These bags cannot have pockets and must be clear and not colored plastic.
- Small clutch bags, with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag option.
- Seat cushions that have no pockets, zippered compartments, or extra straps.
- There is an exemption for medically necessary items.
Cameras (still and video) are permitted in the stadium provided they are for personal use only and do not obstruct other fans’ views. The recording of game footage and the transmission of any description or reproduction of game activity are prohibited.
Located on the Main Concourse near the elevator behind section 12
LOST AND FOUND
Located at the pink customer service booth located behind section 12
Will be allowed in Supporter Sections. All instruments subject to search upon entry.
VISITING TEAM SUPPORTER GROUPS
Visiting team fan section is located at the top of section 2.
- Outside food & beverage of any kind.
- Weapons of any kind including, but not limited to, knives, pepper spray, stun guns, concealed weapons and firearms.
- Fireworks of any kind including, but not limited to, flares, smoke bombs, incendiary devices and pyrotechnics.
- Illegal drugs or harmful chemicals.
- Any missile or projectile like object.
- Professional camera equipment; tripods, battery packs, large commercial video cameras, cameras with detachable lenses and/or lenses 6 in. or longer.
- Laser pointers or flashlights.
- Remote controlled aircraft or unmanned aircraft systems (drones).
- Animals (except assistive animals).
- Cashman Field is a no-smoking facility. This includes vaping & electronic cigarettes.
- Signs / banners larger than 2 ft. x 2 ft. (or any other item that could obstruct other patron’s views).
- Umbrellas (Fans should bring raincoats/ponchos for inclement weather).
- Metal or glass containers of any kind.
- Backpacks and large bags over 14x14x6 inches (subject to search).
- Bikes, inline skates, skateboards, scooters, shoes with wheels.
- Frisbees or inflated balls of any kind.
- Un-approved pamphlets, handouts, advertisements, etc.
- Full face masks (worn in your seat only, must be removed when leaving your section).
- Strollers or baby seats may not be taken into the stands or left in section entrances.
- Any other items deemed to be inappropriate or dangerous by the person responsible for safety/security at Cashman Field.
There are no provisions to check items at the gates or in the stadium. Las Vegas Lights FC fans will be asked to either take prohibited items back to their car if they have not entered the stadium, or dispose of prohibited items at the entrance of the stadium.
Neither the Club nor Cashman Field are responsible for items left behind, lost, stolen, or damaged. Possession of prohibited items is grounds for ejection from the stadium. Game tickets will be forfeited. Security personnel reserve the right to inspect any item at any time and prohibit any item deemed inappropriate for crowd safety or detrimental to others enjoying the event.
Violation of any of these guidelines may result in ejection from Cashman Field or revocation of future ticket privileges. Immediately report violations of the Las Vegas Lights FC Code of Conduct to appropriate ushers and Cashman Field security representatives to report inappropriate or illegal activity.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation and assistance in maintaining a safe and enjoyable environment.