All of the must-know notes, facts and info you need ahead of Saturday night's first match in Las Vegas Lights Football Club history ...
WHAT: Las Vegas Lights FC vs. Montreal Impact (MLS)
- The match is the first of three Soccer Spring Training matches for Lights FC, with three MLS clubs visiting Cashman Field on consecutive Saturdays.
- Match kickoff is at 8 p.m.
- Media credential on-site pick-up and entry begins at 5 p.m.
- The Zappos Tailgate, featuring live music, an experiential beer garden from Motley Brews and tailgate games for both kids and adults begins at 5:30 p.m. in the Cashman parking lot.
- Gates to the general public open at 7 p.m.
WHERE TO WATCH AND LISTEN
- The match will air live on KCLV Channel 2 in Las Vegas (High Definition channel 1002 for Cox and Century Link customers), and also stream live worldwide at KCLV.TV/Live.
- The match will also stream live on Lights FC's YouTube Channel, on the homepage of LightsFC.com and on Twitter at @LVLightsFC.
- The Spanish-language broadcast will take place on ESPN Deportes 1460AM, and can be streamed live at LVSportsNetwork.com.
CLICK HERE FOR LIGHTS FC'S SPRING TRAINING ROSTER
CLICK HERE FOR MONTREAL IMPACT'S PRESEASON ROSTER
WHO TO KNOW FOR LIGHTS FC
- Head coach Jose Luis Sánchez Solá - "Chelís" becomes the first man to coach in both the first and second divisions of professional soccer in both Mexico and the United States
- Defender Joel Huiqui (#4) and midfielder Gerardo Lugo (#23) bring top-level professional experience from years in LigaMX and with the Mexican National Team to the field for Lights FC.
- Midfielder Julian Portugal (#26) has a chance to make a major impact as one of six players on the Lights FC preseason roster with Las Vegas roots. After starring at both Palo Verde High School and UNLV, Portugal now looks to be a major piece at the professional level in the city he calls home.
- Defender Marcelo Alatorre (#16) has established himself as one of the true veteran leaders for Lights FC, and brings a wealth of LigaMX experience to Las Vegas. He is eager to be a mentor for his younger teammates.
WHO TO KNOW FOR MONTREAL IMPACT
- Midfielder Ignacio Piatti (#10) is one of the most prolific and technical players at his position in MLS, having twice appeared in the MLS All-Star Game. He has scored 47 goals and recorded 21 assists in 92 MLS regular season games.
- Goalkeeper Evan Bush (#1) has started at the position for Montreal since 2015.
- Defender Zakaria Diallo (#5) is a newcomer to Montreal, and was on the 2016-17 Ligue 2 Team of the Year in France's second division with Stade Brestois.
- Midfielder Saphier Taider (#8) is another new member of Montreal Impact who, at just 25 years old, has appeared in more than 150 games in Serie A (Italy's first division).
Single-game tickets for Lights FC’s three Soccer Spring Training matches (Feb. 10, 17 and 24) and all USL regular season matches are now on sale, starting at just $15. Purchase today by visiting LightsFC.com/SingleTix or by calling 702.728.GOAL (4625) during regular business hours.
Lights FC 2018 season tickets are also still on sale, starting at just $200. Each season ticket purchased includes a free team jersey (valued at $80). Ticket for groups of 10 or more are also now on sale, starting at just $18 per ticket, with each ticket purchased including a free Lights FC scarf (valued at $20). For more ticketing inquiries, visit LightsFC.com/Tickets.