FOR ALL LIGHTS FC MEDIA INQUIRIES AND INTERVIEW REQUESTS, PLEASE CONTACT:
Director of Communications
2020 MATCH DAY MEDIA INFO
LIGHTS FC MEDIA CREDENTIALS
Single-match credentials for the 2020 Lights FC season can be applied for at LightsFC.com/Credentials.
- Media credentials are available for pick-up at Cashman Field on all home match days, beginning at 5 p.m. at the Media Check-In stand, located at the Zappos Gate.
- If you would like to pick up credentials on a non-Match Day, a single-match credential ahead of Match Day please contact Harry Ruiz to arrange pick-up.
- Credentials are issued to working media covering Lights FC 2020 home matches. All media who applies for and is granted a single-match credential is may pick up their credentials at the media check-in stand. Access is granted exclusively when media members are attending to cover games in a working capacity. If this access is abused, the club reserves the right to revoke credentialed access to future matches.
CASHMAN FIELD PARKING
- Lights FC will not have specific Media Parking Passes for the general parking lot during the 2020 season. However, media credentials will grant free entry to general parking. Otherwise, parking on Match Days beginning at 4 p.m. at Cashman Field will cost $5. There is no charge for parking if arriving before 4 p.m.
- The club has a limited amount of press box seating available on the Club Level at Cashman Field, which will be reserved on a per-match basis. Auxiliary media seating will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis in the form of 15 seats at the top of Section 1.
- The club asks that standard, professional media etiquette is observed while covering home matches. If this cannot be adhered to, the club reserves the right to revoke credentialed access.
- Media credentials grant access to anywhere on the concourse levels at Cashman Field, the Club Level Press Box and field access to designated photo and video zones located surrounding the pitch.
- The zones on the field are marked, and include 1) behind the field boards, located behind the goal in front of the Cashman Field Supporters Section and 2) two zones located at each end of the pitch on the bench-side sideline.
- Credentials will not allow access to back of house. To access the field, please take the stairs adjacent to the Supporters Section down from the main concourse.
RULES FOR PHOTO & VIDEO SHOOTING
- The club asks that media please respect the placed boundaries for each on-field shooting zone, and refrain from passing behind the team bench areas while the match is in play.
- While shooting matches, equipment can be stored in the dugout located behind the goal and underneath the Supporters Section.
- The club asks that unless you are shooting photo or video content, please refrain from watching the match on the field. There will also be limited space reserved in the open-air portion of the press box for photo and video workspace.
- If credentials for a 2020 Lights FC home match are requested and approved for freelance purposes (meaning content is not being gathered for an official news outlet or organization), the club must be granted access and rights to all photo & video assets collected, without charge, in exchange for credentialed match access.